InspireHealth’s signature program – the Life Program is an introduction to supportive cancer care, a two-day program which explores InspireHealth’s foundations of Health and Healing. Participants are encouraged to bring family members or support people with them.
InspireHealth’s LIFE Program consists of 12 hours of education and interactive learning over a two-day period. It includes an introduction to supportive cancer care and an exploration of InspireHealth’s Foundations of Health and Healing. Meditation, exercise, nutrition, stress reduction and healthy sleep practices, group sharing and healthy communication are explored. The goal of this program is to provide an opportunity for people to explore the ways in which their mind, body and spirit can contribute to health and well-being.
LIFE Program Dates
|2016||Lower Mainland Vancouver
|Vancouver Island – Victoria
|Southern Interior – Kelowna
|January||13 -14 or
|November||16 – 17||30-1 Dec||2-3|
A healthy lunch and snacks are provided for all participants on both days.
Space is limited. Register now by phone at your closest location.
• Please ensure that all attendees in your party, including support members, have been registered in advance.
• Please notify us if you are unable to attend, or will not be attending the full program.
• Please arrive 10-15 minutes early on Wednesday to get settled as we will begin introductions promptly at 9:30am.
• Both days of the program will begin at 9:30 am and finish at approximately 3:30 pm.
• There will be a 15 minute break in the morning, 45 minutes for lunch, and a 15 minute break in the afternoon.
• Lunch and snacks are provided on both days of the program. All food served is wheat-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. Please kindly bring your own food if this does not meet your dietary needs for the day.
What to bring:
• Comfortable clothing, including something to keep you warm.
• A water bottle.
• The InspireHealth Supportive Cancer Care Guide is a companion to the LIFE Program and it includes is a section for note taking during presentations. This guide is available to purchase for $20 at the front desk upon arrival. The e-book is also available for $10.
Parking for the LIFE Program:
VANCOUVER, LOWER MAINLAND
Underground paid parking is available in nearby locations for $10-$12 including:
1. 1333 West Broadway (entrance on Birch St)
2. 1401 West Broadway
3. 1338 West Broadway
4. 1434 West 8th Avenue
5. 1385 West 8th Avenue
• Most street parking in the area has a two hour limit.
KELOWNA, SOUTHERN INTERIOR
Located on the second floor of the Town Centre Mall (#123 – 565 Bernard Ave, Kelowna). You may access the mall parking off Lawrence Avenue on both sides of the building in the lots closest to the building. The parking is FREE and normally restricted to two hours but we have arranged for full-day parking passes for LIFE Program participants. Please call or come in to our office with your license plate number along with make, model and color of vehicle to reserve your space. If for some reason there is not enough parking in the free mall lots, the lot on the south side of the mall offers paid parking for the day (coins only).