Society Membership Application for FY 2020 – 2021 is closed
Join as a Society member and support our mission to inspire people affected by cancer to enhance their quality of life and well-being by integrating wisdom and evidence-informed practices that support mind, body and spirit. Personal empowerment and choice are encouraged at InspireHealth, including supporting our patients to learn about their disease and the ways they can support their own health and well-being. Our team of medical doctors, clinical counsellors, registered dietitians and exercise therapists provide FREE one-on-one consultations, programs and services. No referral is required.
If you believe BC needs more person-centred care and want to see these services grow and expand, we invite you to become a Society member. We want members who feel passionate about all cancer patients in BC having the experience of choice and engagement in supporting their own health and well-being.
Please note that memberships are valid from April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021 and must be renewed annually. To be eligible to vote at the 2020 AGM, membership forms must be submitted online along with payment by August 11th, 2020.
2020-2021 Membership Benefits:
The opportunity to participate in:
- Fellowship with others with shared values
- Special events and fundraising
- Expanding InspireHealth’s circle of support
- Volunteer activities
- Voting privileges at InspireHealth Society’s Annual General Meeting (Thursday, September 17th, 2020)
You will receive:
- An e-copy of InspireHealth’s Supportive Cancer Care Guide, a valuable resource for anyone interested in supporting health – mind, body and spirit.
- InspireHealth’s Monthly Newsletter keeping you in touch with Society news, programs and services
- InspireHealth’s Research Updates, a quarterly update that keeps you in touch with the latest in supportive cancer care research
- Annual Report