Society Membership applications for 2021-22 are now closed.
Join as a Society member and support our mission to inspire people affected by cancer — to enhance their quality of life and well-being by integrating wisdom and evidence-informed practices that support mind, body and spirit. Personal empowerment and choice are encouraged at InspireHealth, including supporting our patients to learn about their disease and the ways they can support their own health and well-being. Our team of supportive care physicians, clinical counsellors, registered dietitians, and exercise therapists provide FREE one-on-one consultations, programs, and services. No referral is required.
If you believe BC needs more person-centred care and want to see these services grow and expand, we invite you to become a Society member. We want members who feel passionate about all cancer patients in BC, having the experience of choice and engagement in supporting their own health and well-being.
Please note that memberships are valid for one year and must be renewed annually. To be eligible to vote at the 2021 AGM, membership forms must be submitted online, along with payment, by August 8th, 2021.
2021-2022 Membership Benefits:
The opportunity to participate in:
- Fellowship with others with shared values
- Special events and fundraising
- Expanding InspireHealth’s circle of support
- Volunteer activities
- Voting privileges at InspireHealth Society’s Annual General Meeting (Thursday, September 16th, 2021)
You will receive:
- InspireHealth’s Monthly Newsletter keeping you in touch with Society news, programs and services
- InspireHealth’s Annual Report
There are two steps to register as a Society member:
- Please complete your personal information and click Submit Application
- Then continue to make your membership payment for $10 and click Submit