Become a member of InspireHealth Society and help progress the future of person-centred care in BC. InspireHealth is the province’s leading and most comprehensive provider of supportive cancer care emphasizing a person-centred, individualized approach to living with cancer. Since 1997, InspireHealth has provided a range of supportive care programs and services including its signature LIFE program, supporting cancer patients to cope with the uncertainty and stress of a cancer diagnosis and accept and manage their new reality.
Personal empowerment and choice are encouraged at InspireHealth, including supporting our patients to learn about their disease and the ways they can support their own health and well-being. Patients have the opportunity to work with our clinical team of physicians, clinical counselors, exercise therapists, dietitians and nutritionists to help them decide on individualized plans that are specifically tailored to their unique needs and priorities.
If you believe BC needs more person-centred care and want to see these services grow and expand, we invite you to become a Society member. We want members who feel passionate about all cancer patients in BC having the experience of choice and engagement in supporting their own health and well-being.
2018-2019 Membership Benefits:
The opportunity for you to become more involved in InspireHealth’s vision and in shaping its future and the future of person-centred care
The opportunity to participate in:
- Fellowship with others with shared values
- Special events and fundraising
- Expanding InspireHealth’s circle of support
- Volunteer activities
- Voting privileges at InspireHealth Society’s Annual General Meeting (September, 2018)
An e-copy of InspireHealth’s Supportive Cancer Care Guide, a valuable resource for anyone interested in supporting health – mind, body and spirit.
You will receive:
- InspireHealth’s Monthly Newsletter keeping you in touch with Society news, programs and services
- InspireHealth’s Research Updates, a quarterly update that keeps you in touch with the latest in supportive cancer care research
- Annual Report